With just days before Little Mix arrive in Exeter to perform their Summer Shout Out show, here is some important information from the promoters to help you plan your journey to and from Powderham Castle:
- There will be extra trains running to and from Exeter St Davids Station and Starcross Station, which is a short walk to Powderham Castle. Please contact Great Western Railway at www.gwr.com for more information.
- The car park opens at 3pm. The car park is sold out and you will be unable to pay on the day. Please do not turn up to the car parks unless you have a pre-paid parking ticket.
- There will be shuttle buses running regularly from Exeter Bus Station (lower level) from 3pm until 6:22pm and then returning regularly after the show from Powderham Castle to Exeter bus station.
- Shuttle bus tickets are available to buy in person from Tuesday 11th July at Exeter Tourist Information Centre at Dix’s Field or from Stagecoach Ticket Office in Exeter Bus Station. These are subject to availability.
- There is a drop off/pick up point within the venue. Please be patient and obey the parking restrictions within the Powderham Castle area. We expect these to be extremely busy.
We are encouraging concert-goers to use public transport or the shuttle busses, we are expecting the drop off and pick up points and the car parks to be extremely busy. Please be patient when leaving the arena and follow the stewards’ directions. Please plan your journey to and from the venue in advance!
The world’s biggest girl band, Little Mix, have announced they are playing a run of UK summer shows in 2017 including a show in Exeter.
The band, which is enjoying phenomenal success and is one of British pop’s brightest acts, will play outdoors at Powderham Castle on Friday 14th July 2017, as one of their 13 ‘Summer Shout Out’ live shows.
Little Mix will perform their signature hits, including ‘Shout Out to My Ex’, ‘Black Magic’, 'Hair' and 'Wings', alongside tracks from their new album 'Glory Days'.
Concert promoter, LCC Live, is hosting the show, along with Bryan Adams who will perform at Powderham Castle on Thursday 13th July 2017.
Lauren Munro of LCC Live, said:
“We’re thrilled to be bringing Little Mix to Powderham Castle, for what is shaping up to be a fantastic couple of days of live music in the South West.
“Little Mix is enjoying phenomenal success at the moment. This show is a chance for Little Mix fans to see the band perform a massive outdoor show this summer. Tickets go on sale next Friday (20th January), and due to Little Mix’s popularity, we expect demand for tickets to be extremely high.”
Iain Beaumont, Castle Director at Powderham Castle, said:
“We’re delighted to be welcoming Little Mix back to Powderham Castle. They supported JLS back in 2012 and were superb! Since then, they’ve continued to evolve into one of the world’s most talented pop acts.
“We’ve a great summer of music planned featuring Little Mix and the legendary Bryan Adams, which reinforces Powderham Castle as a leading outdoor music venue in the South West. I hope you can join us!”
Little Mix – Powderham Castle- Questions & Answers
Q: HOW DO I KEEP UPDATED WITH NEWS OF THE EVENT?
A: Find us on Facebook: LCC Live and Twitter @LCCLiveEvents
Q: WHERE CAN I BUY GENERAL TICKETS?
Q: WHAT TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE?
A: General Standing
Q: HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS TO PURCHASE?
A: £37.50 - General standing + 10% booking fee & p&p
Q: WHERE CAN I PURCHASE WHEELCHAIR PLATFORM TICKETS?
A: There is a limited amount and they can only be bought via Ticketline on 08448889991
Q: ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO ATTEND?
A: Under 16’s have to be accompanied by an adult.
Q: ARE WE ALLOWED TO BRING FOOD, DRINK OR CHAIRS?
A: In accordance with licencing none of these items are allowed in the venue.
Q: WHAT CAN I BRING IN TO THE VENUE?
A: Wheelchairs, mobility scooters, walking sticks, blankets, people requiring assistance on crutches are all permissible into the venue.
We also allow patrons to bring 1 UNOPENED 500ml bottled water
Q: WHAT TIME DO GATES OPEN?
A: Gates open at 6pm, stage timings will be announced about 2 weeks before the show.
GWR will be running extra trains to and from Starcross during the event. More information can be found at www.gwr.com or alternatively a summary of additional trains after the event is provided below.